Steam bath is an ancient type of bath come from Rome, so it is called Roman bath. In early days Roman baths were supplied by natural hot springs beneath the ground. Now modern technology has enabled the installation of efficient, carefully controlled steam baths at fitness centers,yoga centers, health clinics and personal residences. Many steam rooms have different oils that create fragrance that fill the room.
Benefits of Steam Bath:
- It cleans your skin.
- It improves complexion.
- It alleviate the body pain.
- It improves the blood circulation.
- It removes the toxins from your body.
- It remove the symptoms of cold.
- It helps to relax the stiff muscles and joints.
- It reduces the stress.
- It boosts your immune system.
- It prevent the cold and flu symptoms.
- It clears the sinuses, bronchial and respiratory infections.
- It reduces the arthritis pain.
The steam bath can be used for a maximum of 15-20 minutes, once in a month or twice. While using steam bath wear loose cotton wears.
Overheating may cause dizziness, vertigo, rapid heartbeat, excessive thirst. Heart patients, diabetic patients, blood patients are advised to avoid using steam bath.