- Dried amla fruit – 1cup
- Mehndi powder- 1 teaspoon
- Tea Powder- 1teaspoon
- Egg white of 1 egg
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Olive oil -1 teaspoon
Method of preparation:
- Boil the dried amla with some water for 5 minutes.
- Grind it with mixer and make it to paste.
- Add lime juice, mehndi powder, tea powder, egg white and olive oil to this paste.
- Mix it well.
- Wet the hair slightly and apply this paste on the hair with the help of hair brush.
- Allow it for dry 1 to 2 hours.
- After that wash your hair thoroughly.