Vajrasana is one of the simplest and easiest yoga posture to practice. It can be done by any one easily. Vajra means thunder, asana means pose. Islamic religion is using this pose for offering prayers. This asana should be done after meal.
How to practice :
- Bend your legs backwards and sit with the help of your knees.
- Sit on your heel by folding knee joints.
- Erect your spine with both hands placed on knees parallel.
- Normal breathing stay it for 20 seconds.
- Repeat the same for 3-4 times.
Benefits of this asana :
- It helps to improve the digestive power and it cures the all digestive problems.
- Makes the body strong , healthy and powerful like thunder.
- It helps to cure the leg pain, sciatic pain, varicose vein.
- The nerves and muscles of the legs and thighs are strengthened.
- This asana gives longevity and strengthen the spine.