1. Amla – 10 numbers
2. Red chillies – 20 numbers
3 . Black gram dhal – 25 grams
4 .Mustard seeds – 5 grams
5 . Asafoetida – 5 grams
6 . Gingelly oil –
7 . Salt – needed amount
8.Curry leaves for seasoning
|BLACK GRAM DHAL|
– Wash the amla and remove the seeds .
– Take some oil in the frying pan and add seed removed amla ,black gram dhal and red chillies to it and fry it well.
– After that grind it in the mixer .
– Put some oil in the frying pan add mustard seeds ,asafoetida and curry leaves to it for seasoning.
– And then add the grinded ingredients to it .
– Fry it for 5 minutes .
– Now amla chutney is ready .
Benefits of this amla chutney
– It helps elevate the anemia and prevent anemia .
– It improves digestion
– It improves immunity power and prevent infectious diseases .
– It is very good for hair growth ,prevent and remove premature grey hair.
– It is very good for diabetic and BP patients .
– It removes constipation
– It prevents vitamin C deficiency.
– It prevents aging .
Add this cheep ,best ,and highly nutritious chutney on your daily diet ,It can be used as a side dish for iddly ,dosa ,chappathi and rice.