– 5 litres of water
– 5 teaspoons of cumin seeds.
– Add the cumin seeds to boiling water and boil well.
– Allow this water to cool.
– Drinking jeera water after the meal is a tradition in many parts of Indian households .
– Cumin seeds are also known as jeera ,is an important spice in Indian kitchen for its distinctive flavour and aroma.
– This medicated water is popular in Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
– It improves saliva secretion.
– It strengthens the stomach muscles.
– Drinking jeera water helps in digestion and reduces acidity.
– It increases appetite.
– It helps to relieve from abdominal gas formation and cure digestive problems.
– It helps to improve immunity power.
– It helps in the better enhancement of the pancreas and liver for their juice secretion.
– It helps in lowering blood sugar levels in diabetic patients.
– This water increase the production of RBC and eliminate anemia.
– This water has an antiseptic properties.
– It improves the kidney function
– It regulates the menstrual cycle in women.
– It will increase the production of breast milk during lactation
– It is very helpful for pregnant woman.
– It aids for common cold and sinus.
– It strengthens the circulatory system.
– It helps to get sound sleep.
– It helps to reduce the urinary problems.
– It helps to regulate the bowl movement.
– This is helps to proper functioning of thyroid gland .
– It helps to prevents growth of free radicals in the body .
– This Water is an excellent source of dietary fiber, iron, copper ,calcium, potassium ,magnesium ,selenium and manganese.
– This water contains very good amount of the B complex like thyamine,riboflavine, nyacin and B6, vitamin A ,C and E.
– These seeds are also rich in many flavanoids and phenolic antioxidants such as carotene, zeaxathin and leutine.
Have this highly nutritious jeera water daily.