|GYAN MUDRA OR CHIN MUDRA|
Mudras or hand gestures helps to stimulate the body organs and endocrine glands .Mudras are the part of hatha yoga . Mudras are practiced by yogis for thousands of years . Regular practising of mudras will give wonderful and amazing health benefits . Mudras will cure the body diseases ,and awakening the kundalini power also .
Gyan mudra or chin mudra is a very simple and powerful mudra widely used in many yogic meditation poses.
– Sit down in the mate with sugasana or vajrasana or padmasana .
– Touch the tip of the thump to the tip of the pointer .
– Remaining 3 fingers should be keep straight .
– Breathing should be normal .
– Do this mudra on your both hands .
– you can practice this mudra at any time .There is no time limit for doing this mudra .
– It sharpens the brain and increase the memory power .
– It helps to increase the concentration power .
– It is very useful for students for their studies .
– It prevents insomnia .
– It helps to cure the psychological disorders like hysteria ,anxiety ,depression .
– It helps to relieve from the stress and strain .
-It helps to stimulate the endocrine glands .
– It helps the proper functioning of nervous system .
– It helps to increase the functions of the master gland of the body .( pituitary gland )