Richest source of selenium ,excellent source of vitamin B such as thiamine ,Riboflavin ,Niacin ,Pantothenic acid ,phyridoxine ,folates ,iron ,calcium ,potassium ,copper ,magnesium ,manganese ,phosphorous ,zinc , powerful fat soluble antioxidant vitamin E ,amino acids ,unsaturated fatty acids like linolenic acid ,oleic acid ,palmitic acid ,glutamine ,glutamic acid , arginine and dietary fibers .
Benefits of the Brazil nuts are
– Gives more energy and strength because of its high content of calories .
– Very good for hypothyroidism because it is an excellent source of selenium .
– Lowers the LDL cholesterol ( Bad cholesterol )and increase the HDL ( Good cholesterol ).
– Prevents coronary artery diseases and strokes .
– It prevents from all types of cancers because of its antioxidant vitamin E .
– Good for skin ,it protect harmful oxygen free radicals .
– Good for nerve function because it contains more B complex vitamin .
– Very helpful for iron deficiency and B complex deficiency Anemia because it is a good source of iron and B complex .
– Production of red blood cells .
– Increases natural testosterone levels .
– Improves sperm motility and reduces infertility .
– Regulates the bowel movements .
– Regulates the heart rate.
– Good for brain function .
9 Good cholesterol )