|OMEGA 6 FATTY ACIDS SOURCES|
Omega 6 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fatty acids ,human body does not produce its own .We can get this from diet and supplements . Omega 6 fatty acids are in the form of Linoleic acid (LA ) ,Arachidomic acid ( AA ) . It is a very important nutrient that plays a vital role in promoting brain”s health .
Many studies have indicated that benefits of Omega 6 fatty acids are
– Supplement of Omega 6 fatty acids reduces the diabetic Neuropathy people who are suffering from this .
– Prevent allergies
– Inhibits the growth of tumors and good for those women who are having breast cancer .
– Helps in reproductive growth and over coming the ADHD symptoms .
– Reduces the high blood pressure.
– Good for eczema .
– Rejuvenates the hair .
– Boost in skin growth .
– Maintain healthy rate of metabolism .
– Boost bones growth
– prevents cardiovascular diseases.
– protects kidney.
– boost memory
– Reduce the total blood cholesterol levels and LDL( bad cholesterol ) cholesterol , increase the HDL ( good cholesterol )cholesterol .
Food rich in Omega 6 fatty acids are
Olive oil ,sunflower oil ,flax seed oil ,palm oil ,corn oil ,walnuts ,pumpkin seeds ,seasame seeds , olive seeds ,peanuts ,fishes and squash seeds .
Highly intake of Omega 6 fatty acids will cause inflammation .Correct doses can benefit your health immensely .