Tada Asana is called Samasthiti Asana ,which means standing firmly without moving .It is look like a palm tree .Tada Asana is a pose where one stands firm and erect as a mountain .This asana is a basic position for all Asanas .
Steps For Doing Tada Asana
– Stand straight with legs at a proper distance in a yoga mat .
– Keep your hands by the sides of the thighs .
– Lift your both hands in front of your shoulder levels and interlock your fingers .
– Raise your inter locked hands up and face the palms up .
– Raise your heels as much as you can and stand with your toes .
– Stretch your body as much as you can .
– Stay this position for 30 seconds to 1 minute with normal breathing .
– And then come back to normal position
– Do it for 4 to 5 times .
Benefits of this Asana
Regular practice of this asana will helps to
– Increases height and improves posture
– Relieves sciatica
– Reduces flat feet
– Gives flexibility and strength to the spinal cord .
– Prevents and removes back pains
– Strengthens arms ,hip ,knees ,thighs , ankles and body muscles .
– Firms abdomen and buttocks
– Improves blood circulation
– Relieves pain ,tension throughout the body .
– Improves digestion
– Expels dullness and depression
– Prevents hernia
– Relieves stiffness of the joints .
– Body becomes charges with vitality