Mudra means seal in Sanskrit .Mudras are symbolic or ritual hand gestures .Kubera mudra is very powerful mudra for increasing ones intent of desires , confidence and achieving goals .This mudra is dedicated to the God of wealth ( Lord kubera ). Kubera mudra is also known as ” three finger technique or wealth mudra .This mudra is very simple and every body can do it easily .
– Sit properly with sugasana on a proper mat .
– Join your tips of the thumb ,index finger and middle finger together and press slightly .
– Fold and place the other fingers in the middle of your palm .
– Do this with both hands at a time without any strain of palms .
– Take slow and deep breathing while focussing on your heart desires .
– Do it for 15 to 30 minutes .
– Intensity of focus is more important than time for this mudra .
– It is also helps for decongestion of the frontal sinuses .
– It is also one of the best way to program your mind and body to bring out the specific important goal or wish .